Dance Examinations and its coaching process encourage each student to achieve a personal best and maintain dance potential throughout all the dance training years. With a good track record for student results at dance examinations, the results are maintained continually by hardworking students and a stringent training programme managed by the professional dance instructors at The Ballet & Music Company.
Excellent result at examinations is hard work, requiring training of a minimum of twice a week, rehearsals with pianist, fellow students and teachers. Examinations must be taken in sequence so the principles taught in each level build upon one another to create a solid foundation for technical strength and proficiency.
The basis of the administration of dance examinations is to ensure that students achieve excellent results and boast confidence for presentation and skills. In addition, results for individual students are also kept confidential to ensure that students build on their personal capabilities year or year.
Why Dance Examinations are important?
1. Motivate each student to work harder to achieve a personal best during the actual examination and the process.
2. Allow students the opportunities to enjoy quality, technical dance training, supporting good competitive values along with enhancing stronger performance abilities.
3. Examinations are a "goal setter". They are a memorable experience and present an opportunity for dance students to be critiqued and evaluated by professional examiners yearly.
4. Offer international dance certification and the ability for worldwide continual dance education
5. Examination training help students build stronger character, integrity and lasting moral values for their futures.