Designed and developed by Katz Dancewear exclusively for The Royal Academy Of Dance.
This shoe is both light and flexible, to provide perfect balance with a stylish, classical upper shape and elasticated press fastener for a secure fit.
Soft durable canvas upper character shoes have a functional low non-marking matte plastic heel with strong heel counter and 12mm elastic over instep.
- Versatile design – Suitable for folk and social dancing, ballroom and syllabus.
- Quality canvas upper – A lightweight canvas shoe for character dance.
- Flesh coloured elastic strap – Eases tension across the instep.
- Snap button fastening – Easy change during dance class.
- Dri-Lex lining – Comfort and moisture reduction.
- Suede outsole – Optimum slip and grip.
- Moulded flat heel – Suitable uniform for syllabus.
- Black canvas upper
- 2cm heel
- Black suede sole
- Hand-made in England